The expenses associated with routine traffic tickets have increased dramatically in the last 21 years. When cited, most people pay their tickets whether they were justified or not. By paying the ticket, they admit guilt and suffer consequences and expenses they may not have considered.
NYTD (New York Ticket Defenders) fights for those who are issued for a moving violation on Long Island, the Five Boroughs or greater New York State.
At NYTD, we offer cost-effective representation for New York residents and out-of-state drivers who face serious consequences as a result of speeding tickets and other moving violations.
We provide effective representation in traffic court for drivers in matters including:
- Speeding Tickets — Call us to learn about your options to save time, points and money.
- DWI / DUI — A serious offense that can cost you your license and your vehicle. Contact us immediately to learn your rights and options.
- Refusal Hearings — Did you knowingly refuse? Learn your rights and options today.
- Reckless Driving — Driving in a reckless manner can result in a suspended license.
- Improper Turn — Save money, time and points. Learn your rights and options today.
Our traffic violations practice works for dismissed charges and retention of driving privileges for clients whose livelihoods depend on their driver’s licenses.
When you consider the fines, administrative fees and long-term rise in motorists’ insurance premiums, the cost of a traffic violation defense attorney is a worthwhile investment.
If you have been cited for traffic violations, a defense attorney may be able to protect your driving record and save you money. Contact us Toll Free 24/7 at 917-952-4584.